Charleston Business Litigation Attorney Gives You Peace of Mind
Resolving complex legal concerns and helping you plan for the future
Throughout the life of your business, legal issues are bound to arise. This is especially true in situations involving multiple partners. Resolving business litigation cases quickly and effectively is vital to protecting the future of your business and your personal life. At the Haller Law Firm, I leverage nearly 20 years of experience to represent business clients facing legal challenges. Whatever your specific needs may be, I work to provide the detailed and effective legal support you deserve so that you can concentrate on your business rather than legal disputes.
Experienced representation for clients facing a wide range of business litigation issues
Commercial or business litigation issues are complex in nature, making it important to have an experienced attorney who is capable of managing all aspects of your case. I represent Charleston-area business owners facing a wide range of business litigation issues, including:
- Breach of contract — Parties who fail to adhere to the terms of a contract, whether knowingly or not, may cause irreparable damage to the contracted partners. I represent clients facing losses stemming from another party’s breach of contract.
- Property disputes — Commercial property disputes can dramatically impair your ability to do business. I provide the guidance you need to understand your rights and legal options when facing property disputes relating to leases, purchases, zoning issues and more.
- Unfair trade practices — Fraudulent or deceptive tactics by your competition can wreak havoc on your business. I offer advice on the most effective legal strategies for dealing with unfair trade practices ranging from deceptive marketing to theft of trade secrets.
- Legal malpractice — Attorneys who fail to provide quality services to clients may be liable for damages. I represent legal malpractice victims who have suffered avoidable negative legal rulings or financial losses.
- Business arbitration and mediation — There are strategies for resolving business disputes without resorting to litigation. I have the skill and experience needed to help you explore a wide range of options, including alternative dispute resolution avenues such as business arbitration and mediation.
Whatever type of business litigation concerns you face, I work diligently to help you resolve your issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Contact our Charleston business litigation attorney today
At the Haller Law Firm, I provide hands-on, detailed representation to business owners throughout the Charleston, South Carolina area. With nearly 20 years of experience, I have the knowledge and skill needed to help you pursue resolutions to your case both in and out of court. To learn more about my services and to discuss your case, contact me online or call 843-640-5593 today.