Skilled Charleston Business and Civil Litigation Attorney Provides Strategic Solutions to Clients
Resolving complex litigation matters in South Carolina for nearly 20 years
Any legal issue affecting your business or your personal life can be daunting. That’s why it’s important for your future or that of your company to resolve disputes and professional malpractice cases quickly and cost-effectively.
At my Charleston practice, the Haller Law Firm, I am committed to providing assertive legal representation to clients facing complex business and civil litigation matters. Whether you are a business owner or private citizen who has been wronged by another party, I help you pursue the most favorable resolutions possible, through a number of effective legal strategies.
Why choose me to handle your Charleston business litigation case?
When facing a complex legal case, you need an attorney who provides:
- Strong recommendations: I’ve spent my career studying business laws and litigation strategies in an effort to arm myself with the skills and knowledge needed to get results for my clients. This allows me to offer the strong recommendations you need to understand your options and make the best possible choices throughout your legal proceedings.
- Personalized attention: No two litigation cases are alike, making it important to have an attorney with the flexibility to pursue a wide range of legal strategies. Whether you wish to take your case to court or attempt to resolve your situation through out-of-court negotiation or arbitration, I have the skill and flexibility to put you in the best possible position for success.
- Compassionate communication: Swift and effective resolutions to legal cases require a good deal of communication. I pride myself on being responsive to your calls and emails. By keeping the lines of communication open, I try to reduce your stress levels and ensure your unique needs and concerns are addressed promptly and thoroughly.
I am committed to providing the compassionate and insightful representation you deserve when facing a complex legal issue.
Effective representation for a range of legal concerns
At the Haller Law Firm, I represent clients facing a number of legal issues, including:
- Business litigation — Legal disputes can cost your business in more ways than financially. To protect both your bottom line and your reputation, I draw upon years of experience in representing you in business litigation involving breach of contract, property disputes, and unfair trade practices, among other issues.
- Civil litigation — No matter what your civil case involves, I provide strong representation tailored to your specific circumstances. When settlements cannot be reached, I will proceed to trial with confidence.
- Professional malpractice — When lawyers and other professionals fail to meet standards of care or conduct and you are harmed as a result, you have a right to seek damages through a malpractice suit. I will hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligent or careless conduct.
- Alternative dispute resolution — Mediation and arbitration offer a more cost-effective and less stressful course of action in cases where the parties are able to agree on a number of issues. If an alternative method of dispute resolution is in your best interest, I will guide you through the process.
- Appellate law — I conduct research, draft briefs, and argue before state and federal appellate courts in handling your appeal.
- Personal injury — When you’ve been injured in an accident caused by another’s negligent or reckless actions, I will represent you in a personal injury claim to seek full and fair compensation.
Whatever your specific legal needs may be, I work diligently to provide the responsive, personalized representation you need.
Contact an experienced Charleston business litigation attorney to discuss your case
Whether you face a legal issue in your business or personal life, it is important to act quickly to protect your rights and best interests. At the Haller Law Firm, I am a business and civil litigation attorney serving clients throughout the Charleston area. To learn more and discuss your case, contact me online or call 843-640-5593 today.